In this episode, Stacy sits down with Dre Fox, who is a social media coach, blogger, speaker, and the CEO of TimeOfDre Media, a media consulting firm that helps women monetize their message through online platforms. The two discuss how to profit off your socials, and build a brand for you, or your business. They touch on key differences between marketing yourself and marketing your brand, as well as the failure that (sometimes) follows from imitating others’ success. Dre shares why it is important to know your ideal customer—or follower, and master one social media platform, at time. They also talk about the importance of adopting a message that is real and unapologetic.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP 268: Turning Your Website And Socials Into Effective Tools with Wayne Mullins | Ugly Mug Marketing
- EP 226: Developing Brand Positioning and Personal Branding with Lysa Miller | Ladybugz.com
- EP 68: Branding At The Oscars – Walmart Short form Branded Content
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- The Increasing Trend Of Political Branding
- Hollywood’s Branding Power Couples
- The Multifaceted Branding Power of the Music Industry
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!