In part two of this two-part podcast, Stacy finishes teaching you how to create a plan to work with influencers. Go back and listen to the first podcast if you haven’t already to hear all ten actionable steps to take along the way!
Ways To Connect:
Email: [email protected]
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past interviews below:
- EP 104: Representing Celebrity Talent With Lori Sale | Artist & Brand
- EP 101: Influencer Marketing Law with Sharon Touerek | Legal And Creative
- EP 10: How To Get Your Brand In Celebrity Swag Bags
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Blog
The following content marketing blog below provide even more insights.
- ‘Dynamite’ Burger King Celebrity Endorsement Ad
- Top Celebrity Beverage Endorsers
- Stella Artois Redefines Beer Drinkers With New Celebrity Ad Campaign
- Celebrity Endorsements with Bollywood Influencers
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!