In this episode, learn one of the more powerful tricks to make your brand stick in people’s minds.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episode we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP282: The Impact of Social Media Influencers on Brands With Stacy Jones | Hollywood Branded
- EP 141: Better, More Optimized Facebook Ads With Sally Hendrick | Social Media Traffic School
- EP 121: Using Social Media To Boost Authority And Influence With Josh Elledge | UpMyInfluence
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Celebrity Influencers Don’t Write Their Own Social Media Posts
- Covid-19 Marketing: Leveraging Social Media and Influencers
- The Top Female Social Influencers Of The Moment
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!