In this episode, Stacy sits down with Guy Bauer, who is the Founder and Creative Director of Umault, a video marketing agency that helps B2B businesses create content. Guy shares the steps one needs to go through in strategizing an ad, and he talks about the importance of making a decision based on effectiveness, and not time. In addition, he discusses what clients need to do in order to make the production process a bit easier. The two also discuss how to steer away from the “corporate video” and create an engaging video campaign.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP 267: Better Your Brand By Building Your Visuals: The Importance of Great Graphics With Katie Dooley | Paper Lime Creative
- EP 195: Reporting the Trends in the World of Streaming Video with Ashley Rodriguez | Business Insider
- EP 22: Marketing To The Beat Of Music Video Product Placement
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Case Study: Product Placement In 5 Music Videos [Infographic]
- Brands & Video Games: A Case Study of Fortnite
- How to Leverage Music Videos for Branded Content Partnerships
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!