The easiest way to get your product in front of celebrities is to work with an entertainment marketing agency, such as Hollywood Branded Inc., that has established contacts with talent directly, as well as their management, PR and talent agencies, and who are aware of celebrity events that occur year round. The first thing you need to do is figure out what you want from giving a celebrity your product.
- Are you happy with just the fact that the celebrity has received it?
- Are you seeking a response such as a ‘thank you’ or testimonial that you can use for marketing/PR/social media?
- Do you want a tweet from the celebrity mentioning (tagging) your brand?
- Do you need a picture of the celebrity with your product?
- Do you have a budget to go along with your gift, or is it of a high value that makes it irresistible?
Figuring out what you really need will allow us to figure out the best approach to get the desired results you are seeking. You also need to decide who the appropriate celebrities are to receive your product. We can directly gift the celebrity by sending the item, or we could engage with the celebrity through a planned event, such as sponsoring a party, participating in a celebrity lounge, green room, or other party that offers photography on hand and press onsite to help capture the moment. After figuring out these details, and all the accompanying elements, the next step is to gift!