The Hollywood Branded Blog is the go-to site for marketers and fans of pop culture to learn about the latest marketing trends, the hottest celebrity brand partnerships, and the most exciting pop culture partnerships from, around the world!
Do you want to write for Hollywood Branded? Our goal is to provide our readers with the most valuable, insightful and trustworthy information possible when it comes to entertainment marketing. As a trusted source in entertainment marketing, our blogs follow a specific format. While we always love hearing different perspectives, keep the following instructions in mind when you write:
- Maintain a fun, conversational style.
- Keep things simple and easy to understand.
- Tell stories! Our readers love to hear why you are interested in the topic.
- Support your work with relevant data and citations. When quoting outside sources, make sure you link to the article you are quoting, to ensure that credit is given where it is due.
- Use photos when possible. Lots of text can become difficult to grasp, and we’ll break up your piece with relevant photos. Don’t forget to include who to credit for the photographer or source, should you submit royalty-free images. Otherwise, if we don’t have verification that the image can be used, it will be replaced with images from our stock photo libraries.
Below are some important points to consider before you begin to write a guest post for us.
- The guest post should be original and should contain unique ideas on the topic that have not been published on other platforms or websites.
- The content should be relevant to the topic and should clearly define it. Make sure that it does not violate any copyright issues.
- The content should be factual, with proper citations of outside sources, if relevant.
- The content should be easy to understand and written in a casual, conversational tone.
Our Writing Guidelines
1. Pick a topic to write about and start fleshing out your blog post!
2. Your first section must include two paragraphs, with 2-3 sentences in length per paragraph. This section will briefly introduce the reader to your topic and will, most importantly, grasp the reader’s attention.
- The last sentence of the last introductory paragraph will be bolded, segueing the reader into the full piece: “In this blog, Hollywood Branded shares/discusses /teaches/…” In this sentence, you will include words from the blog title to optimize our SEO.
3. Utilize (at least) each of the relevant sections in the blog template. Each section should be at least 1-2 paragraphs in length, with a photo relevant to the piece, separating each section.
- Make sure that each photo inserted is given the proper photo credit. Cite the photographer or the publication, should you use non-royalty-free images. If you do not have an image, simply write “ADD PICTURE” – we’ve got you covered!
4. After you’ve finished writing each body paragraph and inserting your photos, finish the blog with a conclusion paragraph wrapping up your findings.
LINK RELEVANT HB ARTICLES
5. After your conclusion paragraph, bullet out and link 5 Hollywood Branded blogs that are relevant to your topic. Here’s a hint: go to https://blog.hollywoodbranded.com and use the embedded search bar to find articles related to or similar in topic to the one you wrote. Google will help boost and love your article even more with these added back link directions. Write for us often? Link to your other articles if they are relevant.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE!
6. After you have written and proofread your article, submit it!
We can’t wait to read what you’ve written…
SECTION ONE: INTRODUCTION
2-3 sentences introducing the reader to your topic. This will be a brief introduction, mainly used to get the reader interested in reading the rest of your blog!
2-3 (more!) sentences segueing the reader into the full blog. Your last sentence should break down what the reader will be learning in the blog, following this format: In this blog, Hollywood Branded shares/discusses/teaches…. (INSERT WHAT THE READER WILL BE LEARNING HERE). In this sentence, you will include words from the blog title to optimize our SEO to make sure your article is read by as many people as possible!
SECTION TWO – FIVE: ARTICLE BODY PARAGRAPHS
Within each of these sections, you will dive deep into your topic. Each section should be anywhere between 1-2 paragraphs (with at least 5 sentences per paragraph).
While you’re writing, make sure that you are staying educational, while keeping a conversational tone. If you’re quoting an outside source, make sure to link readers to the full article.
After each section, include a photo that is relevant to that section. If the photo isn’t royalty-free, make sure that you give the photographer/media outlet the proper credit. If your piece has multimedia elements (gifs, audio, or video), feel free to include those, with proper credit. If you do not have an image, simply write “ADD PICTURE” – we’ve got you covered!
SECTION SIX: CONCLUSION
Take 1-2 paragraphs to wrap up your thoughts. Why is this blog post relevant to marketers? What can marketers learn from this? Let our readers know in this section!
Be sure to share your bio if you want readers to know more about you, and we will promote you as a thought leader and writer!
Ready To Pre-Approve Your Blog?
Writing + Paying – Promote a client/brand
Writing For No Payment – Get More Exposure