In today’s episode, Stacy sits down with Mandy McEwen, who is the Founder and CEO of Mod Girl Marketing and Luminetics. The two chat about the ways that marketers, agencies, and brand owners can better leverage LinkedIn, and tap into the power of humanized content marketing. Mandy also discusses the dangers of automation as well as the importance of personalized messaging and content. They also share why businesses should know how to repurpose materials to post on their socials, and the importance of “mixing-it-up.”
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episode we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP 262: Building Brand Partnerships With Professional Athletes: The Do’s, Don’ts, Rewards, And Risks With Brittany Gilman
- EP 190: Tracking the Trends with Joe Gagliese | Viral Nation
- EP 104: Representing Celebrity Talent With Lori Sale | Artist & Brand
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- The Top 10 Highest Endorsed Athletes And Their Brands
- Brand Sponsorships: Sports and Athletes
- NCAA College Athletes As Influencers
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!