In this episode, Stacy sits down with CEO and founder Heather Burgett of The Burgett Group. They discuss how important, fast and easy it can be to use PR to become a leader in your industry, and they’ll even show you how securing free publicity is one of the fastest ways to gain higher visibility! Make sure you also check out Heather’s free pitch template that gets you into major newspapers. It’s awesome! https://prstars.net/HARO-template
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past interviews below:
- EP 114: Effective Digital Media Marketing With Sharifah Hardie | X ROADS TV
- EP 113: Celebrity Endorsement And Brand Partnership With Lash Fary | Distinctive Assets
- EP 111: Creating Your Plan To Work With Influencers In 11 Steps – PART 1
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Blog
The following content marketing blog below provide even more insights.
- Why Global Movie Release Dates Matter To Brands
- How To #5: Celebrity Swag Bag Gifting
- Hollywood Branded In The News: A Red Carpet Revolt
- Video Game Product Placement In Film And TV
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!