In today’s episode, Stacy shares 3 important steps in planning a product placement strategy for your brand, and how they can help you achieve desired results. She also discusses the importance of knowing your key demographic, and understanding how you do, and do not, want your brand to be portrayed. She also touches on the importance of taking immediate action in order to secure your partnership.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episode we’ve covered on this topic:
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- How To #3: Create A Product Placement Measurement Plan
- [Infographic] The Crazy Product Placement World of Wayne’s World
- 5 Music Video Product Placement Case Studies [Infographic]
- Virtual Reality – The Future Of Product Placement?
- How Girls Trip Product Placement Partnership With Essence Festival Led To Massive Box Office Success
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!