Today Stacy sits down with Mary Ann Pruit, President and CEO at Mosaic Media, a collection of media buying experts and creative strategists who negotiate, purchase, and monitor advertising space and airtime. Mary Ann has expanded her impact as an industry leader in all things traditional, digital, and everything in between. Stacy and Mary Ann dive into the world of media buying. They discuss the importance of targeting your customer, the importance of data and how some industries underestimate the importance of older generations. Mary Ann shares how integral it is to specifically market to the generation you are target and how to make your media reach that generation properly.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP286: Creating A Content Marketing Strategy With Melanie Herschorn | VIP Digital Content
- EP 248: Why Product Placement Works As A Marketing Strategy For FLIR with Vatche Arabian | FLIR Systems
- EP 223: Creating a Content Strategy for Your Brand with Kristin Bryan | The Chef Sisters
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- TikTok Should Be Your Next Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 5 Tips To Get Your Brand Instagram Holiday-Ready
- The Power Of The Meme For Brands
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!