In today’s episode, Stacy sits down with Alex Sinatra, who is the CEO and Founder of Your Potential For Everything, a strategic sports consulting business that helps women and minorities grow in the sports and esports industry. The two touch on Alex’s background in marketing, journalism, sports, and law, and discuss the ways in which student athletes can monetize their name and likeness. Alex shares what athletes should be way of when signing contracts for brand partnerships, as well as the importance of viewing athletes as a person, and understanding them outside of their sport. They also discuss the differences, and similarities, between influencers and athletes.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episode we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP 262: Building Brand Partnerships With Professional Athletes: The Do’s, Don’ts, Rewards, And Risks With Brittany Gilman
- EP 190: Tracking the Trends with Joe Gagliese | Viral Nation
- EP 104: Representing Celebrity Talent With Lori Sale | Artist & Brand
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- The Top 10 Highest Endorsed Athletes And Their Brands
- Brand Sponsorships: Sports and Athletes
- NCAA College Athletes As Influencers
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!