In this episode, Stacy sits down with Mark Viniello, who is both a special effects make-up artist and an entrepreneur. He has worked on hit tv shows and films, such as Stranger Things and Lord of The Rings, and has now gone on to create his own business, Enchantails, which sells mermaid tale-turned sleeping bags. The two discuss Mark’s experience in Hollywood, as well as what inspired him to create Enchantails, and his future plan to turn his brand creation into an animated series.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes we’ve covered on our Marketing Mistakes podcast
- EP230: Entertainment Marketing Is A Long Game
- Ep 69: A Look Inside Our Entertainment Marketing Survey
- Ep 70: Our Entertainment Marketing Survey Results
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- How Entertainment Marketing Is Different Than Advertising… or PR
- HB In The News – Luxury Entertainment Marketing
- The Top Entertainment Influencers and Branded Partners
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds. It takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!