Are you a social media SUPER STAR? If so, we are hiring!
Don’t apply unless you are the absolute best and can prove it! Work in entertainment marketing supporting our client’s social media needs, while helping to craft and run a social marketing program for our agency. We are already very socially adept, and looking for someone who can join our ranks and help us rise to the next level. You need to know your stuff and in exchange we will make sure you get to broaden your expertise and play a major role on our El Segundo based agency team!
You must have a passion for entertainment and celebrities and thrive in a competitive environment. You must be awesome (and quick!) at writing blogs and social posts. You must be innovative, highly self-motivated and keep up with social media trends. Your goal is to get our agency brand in front of the right decision makers at brands and agencies, while creating and running specific social programs for brand clients.
- Be more than proficient at Photoshop, and able to develop graphic animations for blogs, case studies and white papers.
- Know the ins and outs of Facebook, Flickr, Google +, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and more, with daily postings.
- Test run and oversee online advertising campaigns through social media.
- Run surveys for research and as an engagement tactic, and develop white papers based on the research.
- Write blogs throughout the week.
- Update agency WordPress website press and content pages, use Google Analytics, work with web designer to create site improvements for marketing savviness and inbound sales leads.
- Source and enter agency for various awards.
- Repurpose marketing blog and agency content for other site postings and article submissions.
- Source interviews, case studies and speaking engagements for agency.
- Orchestrate client blogger campaigns.
- Write press releases.
- Work on agency book publication.
- Oversee video sizzle creation.
- Assist with Explainer videos.
- Create infographics.
- Develop and activate new inbound marketing tactics.
- Assist on various Hollywood event activations and client projects.
Requirements for the position:
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Computer proficient with expertise in Microsoft Office programs, video reel creation and Photoshop
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and phone manner
- Organized, multi-tasking at all times.
- Willingness to put in 150% to always get the result
- Positive attitude-team player
- Continuously educate self on social media marketing space
- Entertainment marketing experience a plus
- Second language skills a major plus**We are a dog friendly environment!**
**We are a dog friendly environment!** If you don’t like dogs please don’t apply.
Send resumes to: [email protected]
Make sure you include in your cover letter samples of you social savvy skills – including links to your blogs and Twitter feed etc.