Hollywood Branded Creates Phenomenal Sports Giveaway Exposure
Let’s Make A Deal is a game show with Host Wayne Brady that is based on the classic game show. The audience arrives at the studio dressed in different costumes and they are selected at random to take part in the show they attempt to win cash and prizes by making different deals. Brands that are not won on the first go-around, air on future episodes again and again until won.
What Hollywood Branded Inc. Did:
Our Hollywood Branded division secured the following logo exposures and multiple verbal mentions for Everlast during four separate episodes of Let’s Make A Deal:
Everlast receives logo exposure and multiple verbal mentions throughout seven separate episodes of Let’s Make A Deal.
- 1. The first segment aired on October 5, 2009 and again on repeats airing on January 19 & May 16, 2010. Announcer Jonathan Mangum describes what the winning contestant made a deal for, “It’s new fitness equipment for your home gym! Get in shape with this boxing package from Everlast. It includes a punching bag, a three-arm power station, jump rope, gloves, and wraps.”
- 2. In the second segment which aired on October 12, 2009, Jonathan tells a contestant what they missed out on: “You could have won a complete boxing sports package.” A full-stage display of Everlast equipment is shown including an Everlast heavy bag with stand, Everlast boxing gloves, and accessories.
- 3. On October 27, 2009 a contestant loses a deal with Wayne, and Jonathan unveils the lost prize, “You could have won a new home gym. This workout collection included an Everlast boxing package.” This episode re-aired on August 17, 2010.
- 4. The fourth placement aired on February 24, 2010.”This Everlast three-arm power station includes a speed bag and heavy bag, jump rope, punch ball, and gloves,” says Jonathan when the prize is revealed.
- 5. Everlast receives further exposure on March 9, 2010 and again on a repeat airing July 6, 2010,”It’s a new home boxing gym. Get into shape with this hard hitting Everlast boxing package complete with a punching bag, three-arm power station, speed bag, jump ropes, gloves, and wraps, plus plenty of other accessories to get you into the best shape possible.”
- 6. In the sixth placement on March 25, 2010 Everlast received a verbal mention and exposure, “You’ll get the Everlast three-arm power station which includes a speed bag, heavy bag, jump rope, punch ball, and gloves.”
- 7. On April 21, 2010 Everlast receives on air exposure when the announcer unveils a fitness package.
Overall Placement Value: $756,745
Combined Exposure Length: 186 Seconds
Audience Reach: 48,222,000
Overall Audience Retention: 32,278,200
Positive Feeling: 20,249,687
Influenced to Purchase: 7,573,383