In this episode, Stacy sits down with book developer and writing coach, Eric Anderson. The two draw upon Eric’s experience to discuss the steps to becoming a published author, whether to be self-published or have a literary agent, and how to use authorship to gain a unique sales edge.
Ways To Connect:
Email: [email protected]
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past interviews below:
- EP 103: Developing Personas With Susan Baier | Audience Audit
- EP 105: Creating A Podcast For Your Business with Stephen Woessner | Predictive ROI
- EP 106: Brand Differentiation and Inbound Marketing with Jim Flynn | Hult Marketing
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Blog
The following content marketing blog below provide even more insights.
- The Best Methods To Simplifying Your Business
- Celebrity Investments In Businesses
- Risky Business: Insurance & Hollywood [Infographic]
- Is The Business Of Product Placement Best Kept A Secret, Or Not?
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!