In today’s episode, Stacy sits down with Ben Worthen, who is the CEO of Message Lab, an award-winning agency that helps organizations get results by bringing stories to life, through leveraging journalism, data, and design. The two discuss Ben’s experience in journalism, and how it has impacted his approach to marketing and creating content. Ben also shares why, he believes, it’s important that each piece of content has a job and adds value. They also chat about ways in which brand owners and agencies can create a culture where their team members create and share company content. The two also chat about leveraging SEO and social targeting to create ROI.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episode we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP275: Marketing Yourself As A Student Athlete With Alex Sinatra | Your Potential For Everything
- EP 268: Turning Your Website And Socials Into Effective Tools with Wayne Mullins | Ugly Mug Marketing
- EP 267: Better Your Brand By Building Your Visuals: The Importance of Great Graphics With Katie Dooley | Paper Lime Creative
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Hollywood Branded In The News: A Journalist’s Role With Celebrities
- Agency Interview – Los Angeles Business Journal – Celebrity Swag Bags
- Acing Your Brand’s Media Exposure
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!