In this episode, Bryan and Stacy talk about how to create an employer brand strategy that your employees will love. They also discuss some common mistakes brands make when they think too much like a consumer and not enough about their team’s needs!
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP 106: Brand Differentiation and Inbound Marketing with Jim Flynn | Hult Marketing
- EP285: Podcast Marketing 101 With Tom Schwab | Interview Valet
- EP 194: Using Digital Marketing to Drive Your Business with Ryan Cote | Ballantine Digital
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- How Matthew McConaughey Increased Sales for Lincoln
- Being About The Buyer
- Hollywood Branded In The Media January 2020
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!