In her last podcast, Stacy laid out the background knowledge as the prequel to her agency’s fraud nightmare. In this episode, Stacy continues to talk to you about the fraud that happened in the hopes that she can help prevent it from happening to your business too.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes below:
- EP 82: How To Get Your Team To Blog Part 2
- EP 80: How To Get Your Team On Blog Part 1
- Ep 66: 7 Reasons Why We Blog
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- How To #22: 6 Steps To Make Blogger Partnerships Work For Brands
- How Cyber Fraud Almost Ended Our Agency (A Learning Lesson For Agencies & Brands)
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds. It takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!