In our 100th episode (that’s right…100), Stacy talks to you about how some brands with already built in buyers from the get-go have leveraged pop culture to create new brand lines that get massive consumer attention.
After today’s episode, we’ll be mixing it up a bit by adding in interviews with brands, agencies and other industry leaders discussing the “magic sauce” for a brand’s marketing successes.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes below:
- EP 80: Product Placement Trade Out Opportunities in Hollywood TV and Film
- EP 79: Did The Brand Pay For The Celebrity To Hold That?
- EP 72: The Power Of Award Shows For Brands
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Toy Story Effect: How Film’s Product Placement Increased Sales Of Toys
- A Look Behind The Sign At A Day in the Life of a Film Producer
- Independent Films And Brand Partnerships
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!