In this episode, Stacy discusses the risks and potential benefits of social influencer marketing. She also offers practical tips on how to manage your boss’s expectations when working with a client who may have unrealistic goals for their campaign objectives in mind.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episode we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP280: How To Find The Right Celerity Social Influencer To Help Your Brand Exposure Grow
- EP 36: Repurposing Content From Social Influencers
- Ep 1: How Social Influencers Make Money
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- College Greek Life In Social Influencer Marketing
- Social Influencer Marketing with Surfers and Surf Culture
- The Top Female Social Influencers Of The Moment
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!