In this episode, Stacy sits down with Mickie Kennedy, who is the President of eReleases, a traditional press release distribution company that helps small businesses, authors, and startups increase their visibility and credibility. The two discuss what tips and tricks you should use to create an eye-catching press release that will help move the needle for your brand.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes we’ve covered on our Marketing Mistakes podcast
- EP 91: PR For Medical Practices – Part 3
- EP 239: How to Prevent Tax Fraud and Financial Scams with Brian Watson | Special Agent IRS
- EP 237: All Things E-Commerce and Digital Marketing with Mike Mayer | Main Event Digital
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Why Global Movie Release Dates Matter To Brands
- Studio Films Released In Theaters & Home At Same Time Mean More Eyeballs On Your Product Placement
- Agency Interview – Los Angeles Business Journal – Celebrity Swag Bags
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds. It takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!