In this episode, Stacy discusses one of the more powerful tricks to shorten the number of times it takes to remember your brand.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP 15: How Brands Use Retro Product Placement For Branding
- EP 13: How To Secure The Right Influencer For Your Brand
- EP 10: How To Get Your Brand In Celebrity Swag Bags
- EP 8: Does Your Social Media Influencer Have Instagram Real Followers? | Hollywood Branded
- EP 3: The Secrets To Successful Celebrity Event | Hollywood Branded
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Leveraging Brands As A Plot Storyline In TV
- Brand Guide To Kourtney Kardashian Instagram Posts
- Why Brands Can Benefit From Micro-Influencer Partnerships
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!