In today’s episode, Stacy sits down with Peter Erik Neeyvoll and Maria Rigger, who are the co-founders of AweSM Sales & Marketing, a company that specializes in helping entrepreneurs build successful online courses. Here, they discuss why it’s important to find your niche, and create a marketing strategy, before you produce your online course. They also discuss the importance of keeping in mind your big “why” and the reasoning behind their philosophy of “just do it—even if you’re not ready yet.”
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episode we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP 200: Automate and Innovate Your Online Advertisements with Orlando Rios | DropKick Ads
- EP 174: Becoming An Effective Leader Of A Successful Business with Jen McFarland | Women Conquer Business
- EP 164: Conveying A Message Using A Published Book with Wendy Keller | Keller Media, Inc.
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Automate and Innovate Your Online Advertisements with Orlando Rios
- How Marketers Can Capitalize On The Binge TV Phenomenon
- Forget Traditional Advertising, Think Digital Media Marketing!
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!