In this episode, Stacy concludes her story of the international cyber fraud that nearly destroyed our agency, to help other business owners keep the same from happening to them.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes below:
- EP 84: Dealing With Fraud As A Business Owner – Part 2
- EP 83: Dealing With Fraud As A Business Owner
- EP 82: How To Get Your Team To Blog Part 2
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Agency Interview – Los Angeles Business Journal – Celebrity Swag Bags
- 4 Reasons To Choose An Influencer Agency Versus Influencer Platform
- Hollywood Branded In The News: A Journalist’s Role With Celebrities
- Product Placement Survey Brands Use Entertainment Marketing Strategies
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds. It takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!