In this episode, Stacy discusses how to take advantage using vintage logos or brand packaging as placement to stand out from the competitors and increase sales.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP 107: The Top Holiday Movie Product Placements
- EP 102: Product Placement With Gary Moore Of Dell
- EP 97: Why Organic Product Placement Increases Brand Sales
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Eggo in Stranger Things: The Magic of Product Placement
- A Mad Men Case Study On Liquor Product Placement
- Brands And The Advertising Industry: An Ode To Mad Men
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!