The Power Of A Strategic Partnerships
Leverage a product placement exposure in a film or partner with a storyline that speaks to your core consumer demographic. Borrow some of that star power for your brand! Co-brand planned media buys to heighten consumer awareness and engagement, design retail point of sale signage, provide music downloads with purchase, sponsor premiere parties or create sweepstakes extensions.
A promotional campaign occurs when the brand partners with an entertainment property or strategic brand partner and showcases the partner within planned brand media advertising, point of sale materials or on brand packaging. Hollywood Branded creates custom activation opportunities targeted for Regional, National, Global or Territory specific.
Promotional partnerships can include:
Crossover campaigns using the brand’s traditional advertising and media plan, in-store point of sale materials and sweepstakes components.
Sponsorships of premiere events and private screenings.
HOW IT WORKS
Media buy requirements are based upon the campaign’s reach, and how the brand will incorporate the production into planned media and retail advertising. Additional licensing fees may apply for co-promotion of content at retail or within planned media if outside traditional promotional windows or territories. Retail or social media activation components are campaign specific.
- Bring to life your partnership off the screen – through the brand’s media or at retail channels.
- Create sweepstakes extensions which lead to higher consumer engagement.
- Custom content developed for digital, social & PR usage that provides true competitor differentiation.
- Soft, and welcome, introduction to receptive fan base of partner.
- Interesting – and engaging – content to leverage your advertising with. A “cool factor” added to the brand’s marketing campaign.
- Heightened opportunities for Product Placement for relevant properties who will provide additional exposure in the property in exchange for the promotional partnership.
- Content easily adapted for social media conversation.
- Low or no cost, with the exception of licensing requirements. The cost is in loaning a portion of the brand’s media space to co-brand the activation.
STRATEGIC BRAND PARTNERSHIPS… WITH OTHER BRANDS
A partnership with a brand that shares a similar consumer target allows the brand to leverage the fan base, and co-market on a reduced budget. Strategic brand partnerships range from retail with grand prizing to co-branded media – often with trade out of goods versus cash dollars. Additionally, partnerships may allow our team to open new sales distribution channels. Hollywood Branded develops brand partnership strategies that are both consumer and internal employee interfacing.