In today’s episode, Stacy sits down with Andy Crestodina, who is the co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Orbit Media, an award winning digital agency in Chicago. Over the past 20 years, Andy has provided digital marketing advice to 1000+ businesses. The two chat about visitor psychology, as well as the difference between generating a website for a consumer, versus a business. Andy also shares some of the big mistakes of website building—a lack of data, an excess of stock photos, a “thank you” page, and many more.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episode we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP288: The Key To Building A Major Brand With Doug Zarkin | Pearle Vision
- EP 268: Turning Your Website And Socials Into Effective Tools with Wayne Mullins | Ugly Mug Marketing
- EP 203: How to Make Your Website Grow with Drew Barton | Southern Web
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Optimize Your Website For Success
- Turning Your Website And Socials Into Effective Tools
- How to Make Your Website Grow with Drew Barton
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!