In the first episode of our new “Duo Podcast” series, Stacy sits down with Sharon Tourek of Legal and Creative. Sharon is an intellectual property and marketing law attorney, and in this episode discusses the legal Dos and Don’ts of Influencer Marketing.
About Legal And Creative:
Legal + Creative is a site devoted to helping professionals in the marketing, advertising and communications industries protect and monetize their creative assets. Find content here about the legal issues marketers face every day, like intellectual property rights, social media and content marketing compliance, and agency-client and agency-freelance relationships. Legal and Creative is published by attorney Sharon Tourek.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes below:
- EP 75: How To Launch An Influencer Marketing Campaign That Works
- Ep 63: How Influencers Buy Fake Followers And Why Brand Marketers Should Care
- Ep 55: 3 Ways Apps Can Work With Influencers, Celebrities And Content Marketing
- Ep 40: A Six Step Guide For Brands Wanting To Work With Influencers
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- 3 Examples Of Influencer Marketing Gone Wrong
- Successful Influencer Marketing On A Small Budget
- Brand Influencer Marketing In The UK
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds. It takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!