In this episode, Stacy explains how blogging helps brands get sales and customers. The reason she knows it works is…we’ve found it to be a phenomenal tool for Hollywood Branded.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes below:
- EP 87: 5 Tricks To Staying On Top Of Emails For Any Business
- EP 85: Dealing With Fraud As A Business Owner – Part 3
- EP 82: How To Get Your Team To Blog Part 2
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Apple & The Rock Team Up For A Siri Celebrity Endorsement
- Hulu & HBO Team Up For SVOD Strategic Partnership
- Lionsgate Teams Up With Digital Influencers For Original Content
- Budweiser & Adam Driver Team Up For Touching Celebrity Endorsement Ad
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!