In today’s episode, Stacy sits down with Michael Buzinski, who is the CMO of Buzzworthy Integrated Marketing, and the author of the best-selling book The Rule of 26. The two discuss the difference between DIY-ers and buyers, as well as the necessary connection between authenticity and marketing. Michael also gives his insights on using call-to-actions, and designing websites. In addition, he also shares why he believes that recognizing your competitive advantage will allow your businesses to better connect with its perfect client. Stacy and Michael also touch on the difference between serviced-based businesses and service-centric businesses.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP 250: What to Know When Building an App for Your Business with Eric Colbert | Spark6
- EP 247: Obtaining Corporate Credit to Grow Your Business with Andrew Rey | Flow Business Funding
- EP 230: Strengthening Your Family and Your Business with Jay Feitlinger | StringCan Interactive
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- 7 Reasons Why We Blog – Besides The Sales Results We Get
- How Blogging Helps B2B Brands Get Sales And Customers
- 10 Tips For Running A Highly Successful Business
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!