In today’s episode, Stacy sits down with Spencer Brooks, who is the Founder and Principal of Brooks Digital, a digital firm that helps health nonprofits improve their online presence. The two discuss the importance of finding your niche, building a great website, and discovering the digital metrics that actually matter. Spencer also shares his “agile” project management philosophy, and why be believes that copying your competitor can stifle your creativity.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes we’ve covered on this topic:
- EP 203: How to Make Your Website Grow with Drew Barton | Southern Web
- EP 126: Web Optimization And How To Fix It With Chris Dayley | Disruptive Advertising
- EP 238: All Things E-Commerce and Digital Marketing with Mike Mayer | Main Event Digital
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Top Interior Designers’ Brand Partnerships
- Web-Based TV is the New Black
- Five Instagram Hacks For B2B Brands That Grow Your CTR Up To 30% In 2 Weeks
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!