In this episode, Stacy sits down with Susan Webber Gatto, who is the president of SWG Consulting. The two discuss how content creators can fund their programming through sponsorships and product placement, as well as the errors that many producers and brands make along the way.
Hollywood Branded Refresher Episodes
Check out some of the past episodes we’ve covered on our Marketing Mistakes podcast
- EP234: The Secrets Behind Product Placement
- EP 233: The Top Holiday Movie Product Placements
- EP228: 7 Insights To Product Placement You Need To Know
Hollywood Branded Content Marketing Case Studies
The following content marketing case studies below provide even more insights.
- Transformers Product Placement History [Infographic]
- James Bond Product Placement: The Definitive Timeline Of Brands In Bond
- Product Placement Versus Brand Integration Explained
The Path To Becoming A Certified Influencer Marketer With Hollywood Branded
Get ready to learn a ton of how-to’s and the tips and tricks of our trade, as you advance your influencer marketing game!
- Full-Length Training Videos
- Transcripts – Infographics
- eBook Guides
- Case Studies
- Hollywood Branded Surveys
- MP3 Downloads
- Animated Videos
- Additional Educational Material
- Quizzes & Exams
- Certifications In Influencer Marketing
We GUARANTEE that this class series will provide you with the foundation to make campaigns successful for your brand.
Thank You For Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose Hollywood Branded, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it, you can see the handy social media buttons below and the left side of the page. 🙂
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds. It takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!